Patch Picks: St. Patrick's Day
Where to go to enjoy a Guinness and fish and chips in the area.
May the luck o'the Irish be with you today! It's St. Patrick's Day, and what better excuse do you have to drink a pint and enjoy some corned beef and cabbage? That's why this week's Patch Picks highlight bars and restaurants that are hosting special events today. Don't forget to wear green!
- Murphy's Grand Irish Pub in Old Town Alexandria offers the traditional Guinness and fish and chips. They will have live music on St. Patty’s Day starting at 4 p.m.
- Lucky’s Sports Theatre and Grill in Kingstowne is a good place to take in a beer and celebrate. The restaurant and bar opens at 6 a.m. for the holiday.
- Irelands Four Provinces Restaurant & Pub in Falls Church is offering a “Kegs & Eggs” brunch in the bar until 10 a.m. Later on in the day, they will have live music.
- Shane’s Rib Shack is a great place to pick up some wings, burgers, and famous ribs.
- For a family event, why not head to the Sherwood Regional Library for their 'St. Patrick's Day in the Green' Library Event. The free event begins at 10:30 a.m.