Police: Alexandria Man Leads Pursuit, Charged with Auto Theft
FCPD recently switched from weekly crime reports to daily activity reports. The following information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department in their daily report released March 13. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
View GRAX/MV 3-13-13 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business numbers. The following items are from the recent daily activity report from the Mount Vernon Police District of the Fairfax County Police Department.
STOLEN AUTO/PURSUIT, 8600 block of Richmond Highway, 3/12/13, 9:40 p.m. A 32-year-old reported an unknown man allegedly stole his vehicle while at a gas station. Officers found the vehicle near Tamarind Street and attempted a traffic stop. The driver sped away and was eventually stopped by an officer on the George Washington Parkway. Kamonte M. Davis, 19, of Alexandria, was charged with auto theft and driving while revoked.
4300 block of Pembrook Village Drive, console from vehicle
8700 block of Village Green Court, gun from vehicle
See More on Patch
- Police: Seven Larcenies Reported in Mount Vernon District
- Police: Two Larcenies Reported in Mount Vernon District Monday
- Police: Juveniles Found Spray Painting Graffiti in Mount Vernon
- Police: Alexandria Woman Charged with DWI, Attempted to Elude Police
- Weekly Crime Report: Alexandria Man Charged with Drunk in Public