Police: Man Arrested, Charged with Assault
FCPD recently switched from weekly crime reports to daily activity reports. The following information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department in their daily report released March 6. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
View GRAX/MV 3-6-13 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business numbers. The following items are from the recent daily activity report from the Mount Vernon Police District of the Fairfax County Police Department.
ASSAULT, 2900 block of Popkins Lane, 3/5/13, 1:30 a.m. Officers were called for someone trespassing. Allegedly, Marie Dantio, 26, of Alexandria, refused to leave and resisted arrest. Dantio was charged with assault on a police officer.
6200 block of North Kings Highway, liquor from business
2600 block of Phillips Drive, cash from residence
2700 block of Poag Street, license plate from vehicle
6700 block of Richmond Highway, GPS from vehicle
6300 block of Richmond Highway, merchandise from business
See More on Patch
- Police: Man Charged with Larceny and Assault
- Police: Maryland Man Arrested, Charged with Assault in Mount Vernon
- Police: Alexandria Man Charged with Aggravated Malicious Wounding
- Police: Alexandria Man Charged with Disorderly Conduct
- Police: Alexandria Man Charged with Assault After Altercation with Housemate