Who makes the best burgers on Route 1? We need your help to find out.
Welcome to our bi-weekly “Best Of Route 1” contest, where Patch asks readers to visit our “Places” section and write their thoughts on which they like best.
You don’t have to be a professional critic. Just write down a few thoughts about what you like (or don’t like) about the featured burger joint. Your opinion counts!
Here’s how to play:
1. Create a free Patch login if you don’t already have one.
2. Visit the pages in our Places directory. Click on the links to go to the pages. This week’s contenders are:
- (multiple locations)
- Nominate a local restaurant as a write-in candidate in the Comments section below!
3. Write a review at the bottom of the page where prompted. What makes it your favorite burger place? Are the burgers extra-juicy? Are they generous with the condiments? Votes in the below poll will count as a vote, and reviews on the Places pages will count as two votes. One vote per person in the poll and one review per person on the Places pages, please!
4. The place with the most combined votes and reviews by Jan. 11 will be declared the winner.
5. Are burgers not your thing? Check back every two weeks for a new Best of Route 1 category. We’ve got the whole highway covered.
Thanks for playing, and may the best burger win!