Join the Northern Virginia Whole Foods Meetup group on March 10 in Fairfax, VA for a Wellness Festival that includes a screening of In Organic We Trust, the food documentary, a “pop-up”café selling local farm fresh meals from Fields of Athenry Farm-to-Table Kitchen and classes and exhibits on gardening, school lunches, local food and wellness.
- Concerned about the quality of food you are feeding your family?
- Want to learn more about the connection between food and your health?
- Interested in starting your own backyard, school or community garden?
- Confused about whether you should spend extra money for organic food?
- Already an organic gardener and preparing for Spring?
- Want to strengthen our local economy by supporting local food growers?
- Curious about local wellness experts and how they can help you improve your health?
At the Grow Your Health Wellness Festival you can learn to garden your way to good health
March 10, 2013, noon – 5pm
Woodson High School Auditorium (Entrance 18)
9525 Main St. Fairfax, VA – noon to 5 pm
Please purchase tix in advance: $10.00 for Adults and $5.00 for Children under 18.
To purchase tickets in advance, go to www.growyourhealth.eventbrite.com.
Lunch will be available for purchase at the event (credit cards, cash will be accepted).
Day of the event, $15.00 for Adults, $5.00 for Children --(cash or check only).
Go to www.Grow-Your-Health.info for more information.