Volunteers Needed to Represent Mount Vernon District

Supervisor Hyland seeks volunteers to serve on Fairfax County boards.

Mount Vernon District Supervisor Gerry Hyland is seeking volunteers to serve on a variety of Fairfax County boards, authorities, and commissions, including the Child Care Advisory Council,  Commission for Women, Human Services Council and more.

If none of the current openings currently appeal to you, you may submit a resume and your general areas of interest, and you will be contacted if opportunities do arise.

To be considered, please send your resumé to mtvernon@fairfaxcounty.gov with "BAC" in the subject line.

T Ailshire March 07, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Where can one find a list of ALL the vacancies (other than "and more"), and focus/requirements of each?


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something