Many Fairfax County services will be closed in observance of Labor Day on Sept. 2.
Here's a look at what will be open and what's closed in Fairfax County:
- County government offices – closed.
- Courts – closed.
- Public schools and offices – Closed.
- Libraries – Closed Sunday, Sept. 1 and Monday, Sept. 2
- Fairfax Connector – Operating Sunday schedule on Sept. 2. Routes with Sunday service operate according to the Sunday schedule. Routes without Sunday service will not operate.
- Fastran– Not in service.
- Park Authority – RECenters are open to 6 p.m., except George Washington RECenter, which is closed. Historic sites are open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nature centers are open noon to 5 p.m. Frying Pan Farm Park is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; visitor center is closed. Green Spring Gardens is open noon to 4:30 p.m.; historic house is closed.
- Teen and senior centers – Closed.
- Community centers– Closed.
- County trash and recycling collection – Regular collection.