New Hope Housing is no longer receiving donations at 3516 Lockheed Boulevard. Unless otherwise instructed, food donations should be brought to the Kennedy Shelter. All other donations (clothing, household goods, furniture) will be accepted only when there is an immediate need and the need is posted on this site.
Please contact Chris Bramante at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can donate the following items:
- Baby items: strollers (a double stroller, too), clothing
- New pillows needed for family and single adult apartment units
- Diapers: All sizes are needed at Alexandria Community Shelter, 2355-B Mill Road, Alexandria, 22314. Please drop off at any time, and leave the diapers with a staff person. Diapers may also be brought to the adminstrative office.
- Pots and pans and cooking utensils are needed for our families. Gently used but complete (with lids) would be very helpful. These items may be brought to the admin office during business hours.
- Welcome Home Kits: As our residents move into permanent housing, we’d like to provide a housewarming kit with some of the following items: set of dishes, flatware, pots & pans, trash can, broom & mop, cleaning supplies, towels, bathroom rug, paper towels, toilet paper–just the basics to get started! Several per week are needed.
- Working computers and laptops for residents
- A paper-folder would be greatly appreciated by the administrative team.
- Gift cards to local Route 1 stores Target, Walmart, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, AJ Wright, fast food – to be used as incentives for residents. Gift cards may be mailed or dropped off to New Hope Housing's administrative office.