El Amanecer Bar & Restaurant
El Amanecer Bar and Restaurant serves food from the Latin American and Mexican community. Though it does have a hamburger option on its menu, this restaurant specializes in quesadillas, fajitas, chalupas, burritos, tacos and pupusas, along with Mexican-style pork and seafood dishes. For breakfast, El Amanecer serves platters containing eggs, plantains, Salvadoran sausage, rice and black beans. At the bar, happy hour is held Mondays through Thursdays from 3pm - 8pm with $4 beers. A kid's menu is also available.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 11pm; Thu, 10am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 10am - 2am; Sun, 10am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mexican food, Latin American food
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Latin American, Mexican
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual