Le's Family Martial Arts Center
Le's Family Martial Arts Center has been serving the community for more than 22 years, though it did not branch out into its current mixed martial arts program until 2008. Recently relocated in the same shopping center after a fire in neighboring units, Le's offers no-frills, intensive martial arts training for self defense or serious competition. Adults or children can train in specific styles or enroll in classes with a blend of Jiu Jitsu, grappling, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Sambo and wrestling. Le's offers summer camp and after-school programs in its spacious training center equipped with kick bags and training aids. It is also the home of "Team Assassin," a group of students who train at Le's and compete in tournaments.
- Hours: Mon, noon - 9:30pm; Tue - Fri, 1:30pm - 9:30pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There's a wheelchair ramp to the sidewalk and there are no steps into the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Type: Boxing, Capoeira, Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Sambo, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Intense, no-frills training for those serious about training to improve or training to compete.