Since opening its doors in 1962 Taco Bell has become synonymous with fast Mexican food. The restaurant chain offers a vide variety of items like nachos, burritos and the Taco Bell Grande. Satisfy your late-night craving by hitting the convenient drive-through, which stays open late on weekdays and weekends.
- Hours: Dining area: Daily, 10am - midnight. Drive thru: Sun - Thu, 10am - 2am; Fri, Sat, 10am - 4am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped ramp.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, nachos, chalupas, sodas
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual