Terry's School of Dance
This school, run by former professional dancers Jack and Terry Peyton, offers classes in tap, hip-hop, ballet and gymnastics to students aged 2 to 19. Several former pupils have gone on to professional careers in New York City and Los Angeles and often come back to teach dance and acting workshops. The school also hosts dance and gymnastics-themed birthday parties.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs., 5am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1974
- What makes this community special?: The kids!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 6
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Ballet