Wells Fargo purchased Wachovia in 2009 and completed the merger with bank charters in March 2010. Some services of Wachovia are being converted to the Wells Fargo brand name. Personal services offered include checking and savings accounts, credit cards, investments, CDs, IRAs and retirement planning, online banking and brokerage and several insurance services. Lending services include mortgage, home equity loans, education loans and vehicle loans. Additional services include corporate and investment banking and wealth and asset management.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed; Drive-thru: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp.
- Founding Date: 1879
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service